Some articles on evolutionary learning online:
- Evolutionary Learning Ecosystems for Thrivable Futures: Crafting and Curating the Conditions for Future-Fit Education – 2020. Get it here.
- Learning how to Human better through Syntony – 2019. Read it now.
- A whole systems approach to education redesign: A case study on the need for intergenerational perspectives and inclusion -2018. Get it here.
- Fostering a sustainable learning society through knowledge-based development – 2007. Get it here.
- The role of evolutionary learning community in evolutionary development: the unfolding of a line of inquiry – 2004. Get it here.
- Education for The Future: The Emerging Paradigm of Thrivable Education. 2018. Get it here.
- Virtual Learning in a Socially Digitized World – 2012. Get it here.
- From High-Performance Teams to Evolutionary Learning Communities: New pathways in organizational development – 2009. Read it now.
- Evolutionary Development: Sustainability … and Beyond! – 2003. Get it here.
Other articles on evolutionary learning – not available online:
- “Curriculum Design and Innovation in Field-Based Learning: Lessons from the Doctoral Program in Leadership and Systemic Innovation in Argentina” (with R. Rowland, N. Serpiello, P. Luksha, D. Karabeg, S. Castiglioni, R. Zambon, G. Weiss). Proceedings of the 12th Annual International Conference on Technology, Education and Development, Valencia, Spain, 5-7 March 2018.
- “Educational Ecosystems for Societal Transformation” (with P. Luksha, J. Cubista, M. Popovich, and I. Ninenko). Produced by Global Education Futures (GEF), ReàEngineering Futures, and the Global Venture Alliance (GVA). Moscow, Russia: GEF Press, 2017.
- “The Voice of Youth on the Future of Education: Mini-Rapid Foresight Report from California and Argentina” (with Kahlia Laszlo). In Future Agendas for Global Education. Moscow, Russia: GEF Press, 2016
- “Thrivable Education” (with Jean Russell). In E. Laszlo and K. Dennis (Eds.), Dawn of the Akashic Age: New Consciousness, Quantum Resonance, and the Future of the World, Rochester, VT: Inner Traditions, 2013. 168-176.
- “Re-branding our species: a leadership challenge for all of us” Sustainable Brands dedicated to “Defining and Developing Personal and Brand Leadership” January 2012.
- “The making of a new culture: Learning conversations and design conversations in social evolution” (with K.C. Laszlo). In P.M. Jenlink & B.H. Banathy (Eds.), Dialogue as a collective means of design conversation, Heidelberg: Springer Science+Business, 2008. Chapter 12, pp. 169-186.
- “The conditions for thriving conversations” (with K.C. Laszlo). In B.H. Banathy & P.M. Jenlink (Eds.), Dialogue as a means for collective communication. New York: Kluwer, 2001.
- “Learning to become: Creating Evolutionary Learning Community through Evolutionary Systems Design” (with K.C. Laszlo). In R. Miller (Ed.), Creating Learning Communities. New York: Solomon Press, 2000.
- “Learning, knowledge creation, and societal development.” Portafolio EG•A•D•E, 3(9), May 1996. P. 2.
- “Technology and values: Interactive learning environments for the future generation” (with K.C. Laszlo). Educational Technology, 35(2), March-April 1995. 7-13.
- “Toward a world class university: The role of the doctoral program in management at ITESM.” Transferencia, 7(28), October 1994. Pp. 14-15.
- “The Student Pugwash organization.” In J.Y. Yoo et al. (Eds.), The world encyclopedia of peace. 2 vols. Oxford: Pergamon Press, 1986. Vol. 2, pp. 424-436.
- “Students study science and society.” Brookhaven Bulletin, 39(28), 19 July 1985; reprinted in The USA\Club of Rome Newsletter, November 1985.
If you have any problem getting any of these materials, feel free to contact me 🙂